Fathersday Feast..........Pron

lionhrt

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
We had our Fathersday BBQ today since my son was going to his father-inlaws tomorrow but at last minute his wife didn`t feel to good (3rd time now so no more invites to bbq since each time she cancells the day of because she doesn`t feel well but still goes clubing with friends Oh well)
I was cooking for 10 but it ended up for 6 so I get some pretty good lunches to take to work next week.

Hear are the Appitizers started with MOINKS
IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

Some ABT`s, Armadillo Eggs and Fatties
IMG_0120.jpg

How about some Butt for main course?
IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

And my wife was craving Brisket

IMG_0124.jpg

To go with all this we had fresh cut mellons and homemade slaw and potato salad.

Well we are stuffed so I think I need to sit back in my chair put my feet up and take a nap. I hope all the Fathers Enjoy their Fathersday tomorrow.

Looks like a mega-meat meal. Good eats!! :clap2:
Just put a little of each meat on a baguette and mail to me via UPS please. :-D

That all looks awesome, but the brisket... man, the brisket. Beeeeautifulll....

Looks like a mega-meat meal. Good eats!! :clap2:
Just put a little of each meat on a baguette and mail to me via UPS please. :-D

I`ll try Al but last time I did that I caught the UPS guy sitting down the road eatting the Q and sippin on a beer.:shock:

I get confused with in law relationships because my inlaws are out of the country... makin' them outlaws (heh heh)..

But why the Fark would anyone wanna cancel when you can get Q like that?!?!!

She can die lonely budders....

Two broke legs wouldn't keep me from showing up for that great looking Q!

[But why the Fark would anyone wanna cancel when you can get Q like that?!]

I agree Aussie! Thats some good lookin "Q" Lionhrt That brisket is making me jealous

I get confused with in law relationships because my inlaws are out of the country... makin' them outlaws (heh heh)..

But why the Fark would anyone wanna cancel when you can get Q like that?!?!!

She can die lonely budders....

The only time we hear from her is when money is needed and my son is to whipped to stand up to her..and I tell him so

[But why the Fark would anyone wanna cancel when you can get Q like that?!]

I agree Aussie! Thats some good lookin "Q" Lionhrt That brisket is making me jealous

I take that as a BIG compliment since the best Brisket I have ever had was in Texas. This was only my second Brisky I was very happy with it.

For Q like that, I'll fill in for her for the day! lol Looks excellent!:thumb:

For Q like that, I'll fill in for her for the day! lol Looks excellent!:thumb:

Thanks Cowgirl I think I might be intimidated cooking for you I have heard about your cooking and was it making a stuff on a tire rim bbq, that is just impressive.

Somewhere I read there was a law with having this much grub all at once but for grub like this I would break any law.

That looks fantastic. Now I'm going to have to really get out and do something next weekend. I was planning on doing some ribs this weekend, but I got caught up doing some other things. I'll have to throw a few racks on tomorrow night.

I'm interested in the eggs. Can you give me a rundown of how you made yours?

Back