Board/Membership Communication

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Over a month ago I sent an email to all of the members of the board. I specifically asked them to respond to the email. I also let them know that I am a member of the KCBS, a CBJ and an organizer of KCBS sanctioned events.

To the best of my knowledge, there are three people running for reelection to the board. Merl Whitebook, Wayne Lohman and Don Harwell.

Of the people running for reelection, I received a response only from Merl.

With open communication as one of my prime concerns when deciding who to vote for, is anyone familiar with any compelling reasons why I should not be eliminating Don and Wayne from contention for my vote?

Eric

Eric,

In all fairness to all of the candidates some of them do not frequent the forums. I am not sure why the ones that do have not responded to you. I do not believe Don or Wayne are active on this forum

Eric,

In all fairness to all of the candidates some of them do not frequent the forums. I am not sure why the ones that do have not responded to you. I do not believe Don or Wayne are active on this forum

But do they not frequent their INBOX either?

Eric,

They were sent private emails.

Eric

This really surprises me about Don, he has been very good in the past with responding to emails that I have sent him.

Wayne has never responded to an email that I have sent him, so this does not surprise me at all.

At tonights board meeting I found out Don has been in London the past few weeks and will be back next week unless his job gets extended again. He has very limited access to email so maybe that can be his excuse.......

Back