The Great Leg of Lamb Smoke Pron

rschmidty6

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Attached are the Pron from my Leg of Lamb Smoke yesterday.

01 - Preparing the weber with Kinsford and a pan in middle half full of water with Hickory wood chips.

02 - Adding the Leg of Lamb

03 - Turning the Lamb after 1 1/2 hrs. The Potatoes in the foil are Sweet Potatoes.

04 - The finished product. It was deleicious. You could taste the hickory throughout. :p

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 168
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 169
Gotta love lamb. Nice work you did it the way lamb was supposed to be grilled. Perfect.

Thanks Skidder - unfortunattely the last pic is fuzzy - sorry. Must have been too many Corona's that the camera was getting fuzzy vision :-D

Thanks Skidder - unfortunattely the last pic is fuzzy - sorry. Must have been too many Corona's that the camera was getting fuzzy vision :-D

Yes, sometimes I feel that my camera is as drunk as I when I take pron pics.

Looks great. Never tried that method with the coal holders and chips in the center. I have a smokenator and that seems to do the trick, but a really good way that you have with that. Did you ever refill water in the drip pan/ chip container?

Hey Bob,
Your leg looks good, I mean the leg of lamb looks good. How come you didn't bring a sample to work? Stop holding out on your coworker!!
-TJ

Back