Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Iowa State BBQ Championship

B

Big Mike's BBQ

Whose all heading to M'town on June 24th and 25th for a chance to win the trifecta? That right Brethren, it is the only contest aht I know of that is a qualifier for the chest to chest, butt to butt and is in the Kingsford Points Race. All that and you get to support a great the organization of the Iowa BBQ Society. My check has been sent, we will be there. Hope to see many of you there.

Big Mike

I'll be down Sat for judging. The two ol ladys at the campground are giving me grief again....
Will be around after to visit before awards.
Ed

We're going to miss this year. My wife's church is celebrating it's 150th anniversary that weekend. In fact, we're down to two comps this year because of my church schedule: Nevada and Waterloo :(

Thanks to an extremely nice friend I will be attending :thumb:

Hope I don't see any polar bears this year....

The website says the cap is 66 teams. Anyone know how many teams are currently signed up?

Don't think they are anywhere close to 66 Matt. You signing up?

Good comp, but sadly we're out this year due to cooking the following weekend in KC.

Don't think they are anywhere close to 66 Matt. You signing up?
I was thinking about it, but it's my IL 50th anniversary party that my wife has been help planning for the last 5 months. No choice, gotta go.

However, a late breaking situation may have me cooking in State Center next week! :becky:

I was thinking about it, but it's my IL 50th anniversary party that my wife has been help planning for the last 5 months. No choice, gotta go.

However, a late breaking situation may have me cooking in State Center next week! :becky:

Be nice to see ya again Matt and I know that State Center is still taking teams.

Back