Ceramic Smoker & Grill...

I don't know their prices, but compare things like availability. Do you have to have it shipped, etc.. I've heard from more people that have Primos than GrillDome.

It's nice that I can get anything I need from my Egg dealer and not have shipping costs.

That was to the point, wasn't it?
no use farking around.
it cost more than it should,
but it's worth more than it cost
:shock:

lifetime warranty,
original usa design
etc
etc

i'm sure the grilldome is a fine cooking machine. i'm bias i reckon, cause all i have is the egg. any ceramic cooker has to be at least different than what the majority of farkers on this board are used to. i say do it! do it, mon! be a ceramic smoker cooker guy! :biggrin:

Rick's a recruiter for the Ceramic Taliban :biggrin:
shishkebab?
1jul2007-024.jpg

Rick-You are killing me with these photos of fantastic food. Point made and now hunger at 1040pm.

If Rick's pictures are any indication of the quality of grub he does on his Egg then I may just have to take out a second mortgage on my house and buy one! Then again...are his photo's real...or are they Photoshop enhanced?:twisted:

...just kidding Rick

JD

get an egg :biggrin:

Ok Rick...you win! My wife has given me the "BGE" thumbs up...with one small catch. I have to wait until my next birthday in June. She gave me my "WSM" this year...so I can't argue with that logic. :biggrin: In the meantime I'll keep cruisin' the local Craigs list for a good deal. We are going to the Eggfest next month and am chompin at the bit to see these puppies in action. Thanks for all your great pics...I think it helped sell her.

JD

Ok Rick...you win! My wife has given me the "BGE" thumbs up...with one small catch. I have to wait until my next birthday in June. She gave me my "WSM" this year...so I can't argue with that logic. :biggrin: In the meantime I'll keep cruisin' the local Craigs list for a good deal. We are going to the Eggfest next month and am chompin at the bit to see these puppies in action. Thanks for all your great pics...I think it helped sell her.

JD

You can get a deal on a demo egg at the Eggfest you plan on attending.:cool:

There was a Kamado on CL in Bellevue for $100, I saw it while at work, by the time I replied from home, it was gone!

Brian

If Rick's pictures are any indication of the quality of grub he does on his Egg then I may just have to take out a second mortgage on my house and buy one! Then again...are his photo's real...or are they Photoshop enhanced?:twisted:

...just kidding Rick

JD

they are photoshop enhanced just like playboy. it all still tastes the same! :biggrin:

There was a Kamado on CL in Bellevue for $100, I saw it while at work, by the time I replied from home, it was gone!

Brian

That is definitely in the budget...too bad you missed it. Hey...wait a minute...would you have sold it to me for 100.00 or added it to your collection? :confused:

JD

That would have been Plowboy's Kamado! He has first right of refusal.

You are going to get a BGE at the Eggfest, and save it until your next Birthday!

Brian

That would have been Plowboy's Kamado! He has first right of refusal.

You are going to get a BGE at the Eggfest, and save it until your next Birthday!

Brian

Ooohhh...there's an idea!!!:p LOL!

they are photoshop enhanced just like playboy. it all still tastes the same! :biggrin:

I still get Playboy every month and I can't believe how much they use the airbrush or what ever to enhance the photos.

But I do believe Rick's food pictures are real as can be!

All that seafood you have been posting and I am having frozen yardbirds for dinner!

I still get Playboy every month and I can't believe how much they use the airbrush or what ever to enhance the photos.

But I do believe Rick's food pictures are real as can be!

All that seafood you have been posting and I am having frozen yardbirds for dinner!

I too believe his pics are genuine...I'm just jealous! :p

JD

Back