The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Brethren PSA - "I don't know where to put this" (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140990)

Ron_L 08-08-2012 07:06 AM

Brethren PSA - "I don't know where to put this"

Lately we have seen a bunch of threads that start with...

"I'm not sure where to put this. The mods can move it if it's in the wrong place"

or something similar.

Guess what? The mods have enough to do. :roll:

If you're not sure where to post, take a couple of minutes and read the forum descriptions.

Yes, each forum has a description that gives some guidelines on what is in that forum. These can be found at the top of each forum, or you can read them all on the Brethren forum main page.

For example, here is the description of Q-Talk...

Quote:

*ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.
Please look them over and use them as a reference before posting. If you're still not sure then send a PM to one of the moderators. You can tell who's online my looking at the list of Currently Active Users on the forum main page or at this link. The moderators are shown in green.

Lastly, you CANNOT use Q Talk simply because it gets the most traffic and your thread will be read by more people there than in the appropriate sub-forum. Please use the guidelines above and post in the appropriate place.

Thanks in advance!

Ron_L 10-21-2015 08:43 PM

Gang... Please read the forum descriptions or ask before posting if you are not sure. We've seen this several times in just the last few days. Why make more work for the moderators?

Thanks!

Ron_L 12-07-2015 11:06 AM

Yep... Another bump.

Qtalk is for cooking and equipment related posts. Humor goes in Jokes or Woodpile and political posts go in News & Politics (join from Group Memberships under your User CP).

Ron_L 07-19-2016 11:39 AM

Another bump :-D

Qtalk is for cooking and equipment related posts. Humor goes in Jokes or Woodpile and political posts go in News & Politics (join from Group Memberships under your User CP). If you have a link to an item for sale (that you are selling or someone else is that you just came across) that is BBQ related (ex. Smoker on Craigslist, e-bay etc.), please put those posts in the General For Sale section of Brethren Sales and Ventures so we can keep Q-Talk focused on discussing Q, not what other people are selling.

BobBrisket 04-23-2018 03:39 PM

Bump!

Ron_L 07-24-2018 10:42 AM

One more fluff :becky:

Please follow these guidelines when posting.

dadsr4 07-24-2018 11:32 AM

Ron L is fluffing.

Ron_L 07-24-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dadsr4 (Post 4039009)
Ron L is fluffing.

But I’m no longer fluffy! :-D

dadsr4 07-24-2018 12:07 PM

Ron L shaves his whole body!

BBQ Bacon 07-24-2018 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dadsr4 (Post 4039028)

Oh thank goodness. I thought I was the only one!

Ron_L 07-24-2018 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dadsr4 (Post 4039028)

I said that I was no longer fluffy, not no longer furry :-D

Ron_L 02-18-2019 10:00 AM

Bumping :-D

scilover 12-21-2020 01:47 AM

Nice onee hahahah

Ron_L 12-21-2020 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scilover (Post 4423351)
Nice onee hahahah

:confused: