BGE Thermo ?

Meat Burner

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Question for the brethren. Cannot find a therapin around here but local BBQ sales place has a BGE Thermo. Wanted to get one for one of my bbq buddies for his b-day tomorrow. Anyone have an opinion on the quality and accuracy? Thanks for any help.

I'd be interested to see if anyone here has one, by the way, and if they like it. I can get a really good deal on BGE accessories from the guy that taught my grilling/smoking class a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the help. Package on the IRT says reads in one second, which I didn't believe anyway. Only $30 so got it for my bud. Would have gotten a Therapen but couldn't find anyone that had it in stock.
Kim, definately getting me a Therapen in the next few weeks. NOT GOING TO BRING UP THE COLOR ....YET:twisted:

I'd be interested to see if anyone here has one, by the way, and if they like it. I can get a really good deal on BGE accessories from the guy that taught my grilling/smoking class a few weeks ago.

Can you get me a price on a daisy wheel for a mini?

Hey Thillin,

I'll be glad to ask him. I don't know how long the "student" discount will last, but I'm going to find out. :) He charged me $31 for a plate setter three weeks ago (right after the class ended.) The other store in town that carries BGE accessories was asking $72 for the large plate setter. Ouch.

I'll PM you when I find out what he wants for the mini daisy wheel.

-Bret

Would have gotten a Therapen but couldn't find anyone that had it in stock.
Can I be your friend?:biggrin:

Kim, definately getting me a Therapen in the next few weeks. NOT GOING TO BRING UP THE COLOR ....YET:twisted:

If she loves you she'll buy you Red, Orange, Gray.
If She REALY loves you she'll buy you Blue!

Mine bought me yellow, for valentines day no less, she really loves me.

Back