Operation BBQ Relief Deploys to Adairsville, Georgia

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
OBR is now already onsite with chicken cooking for lunch today. The deadly tornado killed one in Adairsville and destroyed a good part of the town, leaving most of the town without electricity. If you are in the area and would like to help (smoker capacity seems to be good - need cooks and manpower!), sign up on our website at www.OperationBBQRelief.org. If you are not in the area and would like to help by making a donation, you can do so there as well. OBR is a 501c3 non-profit disaster relief organization and as such, your contributions are tax deductible. Thank you for your continued support of OBR.

Any idea on the dates needed for help? Didn't see that on the website. I'm guessing immediate to soon?

Any idea on the dates needed for help? Didn't see that on the website. I'm guessing immediate to soon?

They will be there through saturday as I understand it.

Today and tomorrow should be big meal days. I was up there yesterday and we got a bunch of meals put out, but I think everyone was just able to get out. Everyone is expecting a lot more folks today.

They are going to need some more help today if you can make it.

It was a really awesome experience and I am really glad that I got to get out and help and thanks to the Operation BBQ Relief people for putting this all together.

Back