Solar Q

MrSmoker

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Batch Image
I farking around outside and it's 110 deg. on the patio at 11:00am,i've got some babybacks on the Bandera and i'm thinking s*it it's hot. I put a thermometer on the s/s Char-Broiler next to 'dera and it's 200deg. So i'm thinking i have some polish aluminum left over from one of my trucks, what if i laminate some to the top of the firebox and three sides of the smoker and roll that sucker out the the full sun.SolarMod.Then sit in the A/C and drink beer 8) 8) 8)

Picture

Sorry about the size of the picture, the setting was for e-mail and i thought that would be ok. Back to the drawing board. :mrgreen:

I wondered what slowed the site down1 LOL!! There is a photo riser program in the downloads section.

Picture

john said:
I reduced the size of the pic.
Thanks John, I am sorry for te brain f*art i'm sure there's many of us that were touched in someway buy 9-11. I have a employee from Jersy that had a lot of friends and family there. He brought the hat back for and i only put it on once in awhile. I will never forget!!!

Re: Picture

MrSmoker said:
john said:
I reduced the size of the pic.
Thanks John, I am sorry for te brain f*art i'm sure there's many of us that were touched in someway buy 9-11. I have a employee from Jersy that had a lot of friends and family there. He brought the hat back for and i only put it on once in awhile. I will never forget!!!

We, the American People, should never forget that day. I spent 16 hours at Ground Zero on September 14th, the day President Bush came. The park-n-ride lot in our town had cars in the lot that the owners never came back for.

I see people bashing the President over this and it get's my Irish up.

I'll post what I wrote when I came home from Ground Zero that day, later today.

Let me get off my soap box now.

Michael

Back