Roll Call. Inside 30 days. BBQ Brethren American Royal Meet-n-greet / Group Photo / Pot Luck..

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
It would be great to get together for a group photo at The Royal? We've done it every year... lets keep it going. :)

and maybe a pot luck dinner.. (we will host on Saturday night spot 918.)

discuss. :clap2:

interested?

Preference? Friday Night or Saturday Night. ? Fridays the invitational, and last year it was suggested we do it on Saturday instead. consensus?

Ummm...Poob...the Invitational is on Saturday...the 6th...the Open is Sunday...the 7th. We're up for a meet-n-greet on Friday afternoon or early evening...:thumb:

Friday evening, folks are cooking for the invitational, and saturday evening they are cooking for the open.

folks last year wanted it on the evening cooking for the open. In open for either

so we have first vote for Friday...:thumb:

Matters not, as long as it's not 4-5pm on Friday or Saturday. I'm in!

I think we are neighbors again.. so its hard for you to avoid us. :)

Im thinking 6:30-7.

When you see us, walk in the trailer, and on the shelf next to the door theres and envelope with your name on it.. TAKE IT! :oops::mrgreen:

Friday evening, folks are cooking for the invitational, and saturday evening they are cooking for the open.

folks last year wanted it on the evening cooking for the open. Im open for either

so we have first vote for Friday...:thumb:

Got ya...

We are there working as Ambassadors Thurs, Fri and Sat.

What Diva says about Sat being quieter and less hectic sounds good.
Plus if I remember right, someone was talking about Scotch and cigars on Fri night for Brethren. Is that right?

Sat sounds best for me (us).

I was thinking of bringing a few tri-tips along and sharing some California smoked tri-tip. But not sure if there will be enough time after awards to cook it in time for this though. Would probably need about an hour and a half to get it done.

I was thinking of bringing a few tri-tips along and sharing some California smoked tri-tip. But not sure if there will be enough time after awards to cook it in time for this though. Would probably need about an hour and a half to get it done.

Just bring the tri-tip to my spot. I'll wait for it to be cooked correctly..:becky:

I'll be working the OBR booth in the expo over the weekend and will try to stop by if someone else is working the booth.

We are there working as Ambassadors Thurs, Fri and Sat.

What Diva says about Sat being quieter and less hectic sounds good.
Plus if I remember right, someone was talking about Scotch and cigars on Fri night for Brethren. Is that right?

Sat sounds best for me (us).

Space 307, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday...scotch and stogies available at Fat Woody's Cigar Lounge all weekend, but "officially" Friday night around 9:30-10:00...:thumb:

Just bring the tri-tip to my spot. I'll wait for it to be cooked correctly..:becky:

Haahaa...I take it if I show up a bit late with perfectly cooked tri-tip, all will be forgiven!

Ok, packed my big Weber kettle, bought 4 choice tri-tips at Costco and made up some of my custom Santa Maria-ish rub.

Hope I make it all the way over to the pot luck! ;)

Back