• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Peppered Cow

cmohr74

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I just received my big order from Steph, couldn't be happier except for one thing...the peppered cow sample was gone way too fast. When is the release of this wicked awesome rub? That stuff is awesome, I can't wait for that to hit the market. Thanks Steph for the opportunity to try it.

Thanks, should be here mid March!
I can't wait either : D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just heard from my co-packer that test batch #3 is in the mail. If I like it, the timeline will move up. :biggrin1:

JD, You know I am ready to bring this one to a close. I have been working on this one for over a year.:rolleyes:

Baggie batch....that's funny! Just got one yesterday! This stuff is the shiz-nit.

I can't wait either... First comp is coming soon... I had a baggie batch a few months back

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Baggie batch....that's funny! Just got one yesterday! This stuff is the shiz-nit.

I've been milking my baggie batch now for months ~ getting down to the wire! :mrgreen:
100_1333.jpg

100_1337.jpg

Steph, I know you've been working hard on this one and like JD said, when you do make it available, it will be perfect! Make sure you put me down for a 5'ver, ya hear!

Back