KO Work sharp

Bigdawg580

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Decide to order ken onion work sharp knife sharpener. I hope i didn't make a mistake. I can't sharpen a knife very good on a stone.
I hope now i want have a dull knife.

Love mine. I picked up the larger grinder attachment with the 1" belts, both work great. I also have a pretty full set of the Japanese ceramic stones that are hard to best for the "perfect" edge but I don't really feel like investing that much time into everyday knives; for me the KO Work Sharp fits the need just fine for 90% of my sharpening needs.

Funny I was just at them online yesterday. I'm thinking of picking one up myself. Did you pick up the wide attachment also?

I have the standard version and love it. I've never had knives this sharp with so little effort. Practice with a blade you don't care about until you get the feel for it. Best trick I learned was to stop the motor/belt before the tip of the knife leaves the angle groove. You'll round off the tip in a hurry if you don't.

I'm wanting to pick one up as well, but I'm hoping for a black friday or some other sale. I have a huge pile of old kitchen / butcher knives from my grandfather tat need some TLC and don't have the time or skill to stone them all.

Back