The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Competition BBQ (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Competition Class Dates, and Locations (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87743)

SmokeInDaEye 10-06-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancee (Post 1419402)
isn't that BOTB weekend?

Battle of the BBQ Brethren? That was the date last year but the contest already took place this year. Andy and Todd's class should be a good one.

ricksage 10-06-2010 09:11 PM

BBQ class

Does Johnny trig teach any classes. Thanks

Sledneck 10-06-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeInDaEye (Post 1423339)
Battle of the BBQ Brethren? That was the date last year but the contest already took place this year. Andy and Todd's class should be a good one.

best of the bobbleheads?

Rub 10-06-2010 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancee (Post 1419402)
isn't that BOTB weekend?

Was that for me? Best of the Best? Yes it is. I had to respectfully pass this year on entering. My days-off supply is almost empty. I'm planning on going back next year, it's a great contest!

Re: the class, we just hit the half full point. :thumb:

nancee 10-20-2010 12:08 PM

Botb

yes, that was for you
We are having to pass also despite Bob in Ga's last ditch efforts...I start my new/old job on Monday but mainly he can't handle the trip or the contests themselves
I told Kell we will definitely be back; not only is it a great time but we usually do well for some strange reason<G>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rub (Post 1423883)
Was that for me? Best of the Best? Yes it is. I had to respectfully pass this year on entering. My days-off supply is almost empty. I'm planning on going back next year, it's a great contest!

Re: the class, we just hit the half full point. :thumb:

CTSmokehouse 10-20-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancee (Post 1436321)
yes, that was for you
We are having to pass also despite Bob in Ga's last ditch efforts...I start my new/old job on Monday but mainly he can't handle the trip or the contests themselves
I told Kell we will definitely be back; not only is it a great time but we usually do well for some strange reason<G>

Greetings Nancee,

Great news new job!! How's Greg?

Yours in BBQ (period),

Cliff

nancee 10-24-2010 10:05 PM

old job
not great

Quote:

Originally Posted by CTSmokehouse (Post 1436887)
Greetings Nancee,

Great news new job!! How's Greg?

Yours in BBQ (period),

Cliff

Spydermike72 10-28-2010 08:48 PM

Bump, we are only 1 week away. This is going to be a great class!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bbq Bubba (Post 1334928)
Here is the registration link.

http://Michigan.2Champions.com

This class will be held Nov. 6th and 7th in Lenox Twp. Michigan. This is about 30 miles north of Detroit. I'll be looking into some lodging info if needed. :thumb:

Reichy 11-09-2010 08:31 PM

Any idea when the next class will be in the Michigan area?

Bbq Bubba 11-10-2010 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reichy (Post 1453687)

Same time, next year.

Spydermike72 11-10-2010 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reichy (Post 1453687)

We can always do a private class if needed...

HarleyEarl 11-11-2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThomEmery (Post 1418345)
Pellet Envy, Rod Gray and Mr Trigg did classes together before the Pitmasters show
Rod has said no classes until next year

Rod's class is well worth your time, effort and money (which you will make back during a season). When the class is offered next year make sure to sign up early - they fill up quick.

I'm seriously thinking about taking Todd and Andy's class next time they offer it in the KC area - not only have they done great on the BBQ circuit, they are both great guys.

Shake'nBake 11-13-2010 04:25 PM

Any idea when the next plowboy class in the kc area or midwest might be?

Smokin' Gnome BBQ 11-13-2010 08:06 PM

does any one know of any classes in the Central PA, south central PA or northern MD (Hagerstown MD) ??? seems like this part of the Mid-Atlantic is being missed.........

5-0 BBQ 11-13-2010 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smokin' Gnome BBQ (Post 1457099)
does any one know of any classes in the Central PA, south central PA or northern MD (Hagerstown MD) ??? seems like this part of the Mid-Atlantic is being missed.........

I started a thread with that exact question. I never got an answer. I would love to know if there is one.