KCBS Judges Class

WannaBeBBQueen

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I am attending a KCBS Certified Judging Class on March 29th in Highland, NY. The cost of the class is $80 for non KCBS members and $45 for current members.

If anyone is interested I have two available seats in my mini-van.

Deadline for applications is Monday March 24th.

http://www.hudsonvalleyribfest.org/

The application is available at the above link :biggrin:

PM me if your interested :lol:

Last edited:
CBJ class is always free to those who are already judges I believe... depending on your original trainer, could be interesting to see the process from another judge trainer...

CBJ class is always free to those who are already judges I believe... depending on your original trainer, could be interesting to see the process from another judge trainer...

Brendan, I think you're right about it being free if you're already a CBJ. I know you're right about seeing the process from two different trainers. I took my first class in 2003 with Bob and Deb Pelt, then took another with Mike and Theresa Lake a couple years later. They were both well taught but with obvious differences in the processes.

Took mine with Jerry and Linda last year, and I am planning on going to the one Mike Lake is teaching in MA this spring... I am going more from a competitor POV.

Back