Mexican Omelet

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Taco meat, pepper jack cheese, salsa and mexican oregano mixed into the eggs - Delicioso!

Attachments

• mexican omelet 002 [640x480].JPG
    mexican omelet 002 [640x480].JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 142
  • mexican omelet 006 [640x480].JPG
    mexican omelet 006 [640x480].JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 142
I've done similar omelets, but crumbled tortilla chips or taco shells into a second pan and when eggs are still gooey on top, turned that into the second pan on top of the chips which then cook into the egg right away. Finish off the omelet in the second pan and you end up with a nice tasty crunch to it as well.

Thanks Todd, that just gave me an idea with some Chorizo I have in the fridge, and had no clue what to do with it. Lookin good.

Here's a "tryer" recipe. Once you have tossed the eggs in the pan, toss in some chopped onions, japs, fresh toms, and cilantro. Then, some leftover meat. Brisket kicks arse with this recipe. Then shredded cheese and flip the baby over. Lastly, a good red or green homemade salsa..................this will bring back folks from the dead!

Those are some fine looking groceries..........i'd hit it for shure!!!!

That looks awesome, Todd!:biggrin:
I just ate breakfast and I'd still go for that...
If you ever make it to Wichita, I'll take you to a little Mexican place that makes the best breakfast burrito I've ever had. I don't think they do omelets, but it looks like they couldn't touch yours anyway.
They open about 4am...:biggrin:

Back