Oh,Mi,Wi,Ia.Mn need help

FatBoyz

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
i will be doing comps alot this year and i will need some help as we are vending and i lost all my comp help. so Not that i am super good but this is my 4 year doing comps so if anybody looking to try before you buy PM me and mabee we can hook up. thanks

I might be able to help with some in IA or MN. You doing the MN in May contest this year? I have a wedding in May that may conflict with that one but I would love to get some practice.

I have judged a few contests but never cooked at one. We just found out that there will be a KCBS contest in my home town (Aberdeen SD) in July and I plan on cooking at that contest.

Billy if you are looking a someone to show you how to cook there is a Mc Donalds down the road from Kettering and the young boy in there said he would show you how to cook ribs............Yes just think of the points you will score with ribs from Mc Donalds.

Does you help all wear diapers too.

oh my God.... you know my wife thinks the world of you that is why i do not retallyate

I might be able to help with some in IA or MN. You doing the MN in May contest this year? I have a wedding in May that may conflict with that one but I would love to get some practice.

I have judged a few contests but never cooked at one. We just found out that there will be a KCBS contest in my home town (Aberdeen SD) in July and I plan on cooking at that contest.
pm me your # and we can talk about the one in mn i would love the help...

LOL Billy you know I have to fark with you....... Bull told me to (he gets goetta and chili every time I do) Hopefully the bash this year(there is a Bash aint there) wont be as cold. Not many people get a whole gallon of my chili to take home but wait a minute you did share that with Jeff.

oh my God.... you know my wife thinks the world of you that is why i do not retallyate

LOL Billy you know I have to fark with you....... Bull told me to (he gets goetta and chili every time I do) Hopefully the bash this year(there is a Bash aint there) wont be as cold. Not many people get a whole gallon of my chili to take home but wait a minute you did share that with Jeff.

Roger..........Still awaiting my arrival of chili and goetta.......

Billy I would commit to come and help you but there are commitments from family in Missouri but no dates yet as to when there coming here.

Stay in touch though.

Last edited:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bULL THAT CHILLY was the shiznit it was insaine i sware i nuterbutered for it

It the FATASH bash the bash to member.....

If I recall I was told.there wasn't enough, so poor Jeff got none!!!

did i say that jeffy sorry man i must have misunderstood the Question

I may be able to help with Ohio comps depending how far they are away... Let me know.

I might be able to do some Ohio comps as well. Please let me know where you will be

Back