New Pitmaster Deluxe

P

Porkysbbq

Hi all just purchased my new Brinkman Pitmaster Deluxe , wondering what mods can i do to it to make it a more efficient cooker ??
PITMASTER.jpg

Mod it like a Hondo or Silver Smoker or any number of off-sets and you'll do fine.

our files section, under "mods", has an entire section on horizontal smoker mods u can do..

most importsant, raise the firegrate, lower the smokestack if its required and install a baffle. i also think i have some of this listed in the bandera 101 document.

Pork Meister!!!!!!
I have been using a PitMaster Deluxe for about 12 years. It works GREAT.
Make the mods the BOYZ have told you about and let us know how she is a Smokin'!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!!!
ed

Tried to get the Outdoor mgr to sell me one of his leftovers at Wally world for 100 bucks but he wont come off the 138 dollar price. I think I rtuined my gourmet smoker, so I may be next. Been looking at that Brinkmann for 18 months. Sounds like Kickassbbq has enjoyed his.

beerguy said:
Tried to get the Outdoor mgr to sell me one of his leftovers at Wally world for 100 bucks but he wont come off the 138 dollar price. I think I rtuined my gourmet smoker, so I may be next. Been looking at that Brinkmann for 18 months. Sounds like Kickassbbq has enjoyed his.

I've got one that's at least 12 years old. Heavier metal than the new ones I would suspect, but still works just fine. Oh yeah, I was a cheap (I prefer thrifty) farker back then too. Got it for $70 at the end of the season.

Back