• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Tuesday afternoon cook

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Havn't cooked since last week since the Mrs has had the flu. So I fired up the large egg and threw on some Kiobasa sausage links and a couple of fatties. One hot Potter chub and a low fat JD chub. When they're done, I'll bring up the temp and grill a couple steaks. And I'll be in bed by 9 since 4am comes quick.

Ty

Do the words "low fat & JD chub" really go together??

Sounds great!! I try to go low carb Monday - Friday lunch. By Friday dinner, I have the good stuff.

He's the pics I could take. Batteries died and no replacements. Dinner was hot grilled thin chuck steaks on the egg at about 700*.

Attachments

• IMG_0159.JPG
    IMG_0159.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0160.JPG
    IMG_0160.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 100
Man, those sausages look good. What kind and where'd you get them? Wouldn't mind giving those a try! Keller ain't that far away if you got them at a local shop.

Man, those sausages look good. What kind and where'd you get them? Wouldn't mind giving those a try! Keller ain't that far away if you got them at a local shop.

Not specialty. They're a TX made sausage. Kiolbasa brand is found at alot of grocery stores throught the state. I believe they're based out of San Antonio. I think I got these at Krogers.

Looks delicious! Puts me in the mood for making some Spring-time sausage.
I picked up a couple of Boston Butts last week on sale... hmmmmm.:mrgreen:

Great looking sausage!! It's lunch time and all I have is a small cup of soup!!:cry:

It's a shame. A man with your skills and expert craftsmanship resorts to soup.

(you can send the discounted smoker to Ty....):cool:

Looks great! Looking forward to cooking something this weekend. Nice weather so will be outside for sure!

Looks great! Looking forward to cooking something this weekend. Nice weather so will be outside for sure!

Same here. I'm gonna cook some sausages just like my Texas brothers. Forecast is for 28* ABOVE zero.

Back