Clovis, CA Bretheren BBQ Question

CaptGrumpy

is one Smokin' Farker
What is the name of the restaurant in Clovis, CA started by one of our bretheren? Got my daughter's volleyball tourney there this weekend.

I'm not sure he's posted here but Brent Walton and his wife Kim have a BBQ restaurant there and it's really good. He's been a big cookoff winner in Cal for a few years now. The place is called QN4U.

QN4U BBQ House

• Address: 1414 Clovis Ave, (formerly Puffy's Backyard Grill), Clovis, CA 93612
  • Phone: 559-765-4078

Yea Brent and Kim are doing very well
The QN4U House has a nice line of customers
on Friday and Saturday evenings

QN4U BBQ House

• Address: 1414 Clovis Ave, (formerly Puffy's Backyard Grill), Clovis, CA 93612
  • Phone: 559-765-4078

Err...You mean Tuffy's Backyard Grill? Kind of funny, the quality of food served there coincided with the name.

Capt - What school is the tourney at? That district has so many high schools. Some close to QN4U, others are a decent drive.

Good luck to your daughter!

thanks for the reminder of them opening a place. i forgot about it. seen them q at the contest there several times.

Thanks gang! Brent & Kim probably have no free time to spend on the computer with being restaurant owners and coming from that life I know that for fact. Can't wait to try there Que! I'll have to call in an early order on Friday! I'll post a reply from the site when I get there from my I-phone.

Back