is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
file-1952.jpg

Started out with a 9.5 four bone Prime Rib
file-1829.jpg

file-813.jpg

file-1320.jpg

file-524.jpg

Separated the bones from the meat, put slivers garlic bottom and top.
Then the rosemary and tied it all together.
file-412.jpg

file-1021.jpg

Made a past of 2-c Black pepper, 2-c Garlic salt, and 2-c water and covered the Prime Rib then stuck in the heat probe
file-796.jpg

file-966.jpg

Put it on the Egg @325* indirect for 3+hrs. to a internal Temp. 128* then rested it for 30-min.
file-1250.jpg

file-913.jpg

file-341.jpg

After the rest separate and carve
file-685.jpg

file-768.jpg

Prime Rib, green beans, salad, mashed potatoes, carrots, and lasagna. Four different pies
file-1355.jpg

file-1389.jpg

Every one had a great meal! I've cooked my Prime Ribs this way for ten years and that's the way they want it.

Thanks for looking

Ross

Last edited:
That looks perfect.

(Of course, i would've skipped the vegetation & just had a plate full of meat with some taters on the side. Pretty sure my wife would prefer that my plate looked like yours.)

Looks like a terrific meal right there Ross. I gotta admit, I don't live in Alaska or anything, but Christmas dinner outside has never even crossed my mind. I'm jealous.

One helluva spread there, looks like everyone is having a great time! Just what the day is all about, just missin a little snow, lol, but you are probably not to familiar with that down there.

That looks amazing... Ross I'm a little lost. In the 2nd picture it shows that you trimmed the bones off the roast. But then i see the bones in the roast when it's cooked. Did you place the butterflied roast on top of that rack of bones when you tied it up? Can you please explain how you trimmed the roast up.

Thank in advance

Back