Johnsonville Brat Cheese Burgers, yum!

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Mesa, AZ Not exactly hell, but the zip code is ve
The local Safeway has decided to listen and carry Johnsonville Brat Patties, finally. A couple months ago I posted a thread having found them for the first time here in AZ. I have been asking them to get them in since then, and yesterday I found them in stock, sooo, well, dinner was simple but good! Some Yellow Hot and Anehiem Chili's done ABT style rounded themeal out. Thx for lookkin in...

Attachments

• R O 004.jpg
    R O 004.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 174
  • R O 006.jpg
    R O 006.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 175
  • R O 007.jpg
    R O 007.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 176
  • R O 005.jpg
    R O 005.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 176
  • R O 008.jpg
    R O 008.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 175
That looks great, as always DD, and I like my (not) ABT's like those, I could go for a plate of that all.

Yes...I found some Brat "patties" here a couple of years ago and have used them
ever since. They cook faster than a link and they don't shoot hot grease at you
when you turn them either.
I'm still waiting for a "real" Hamburger...one made with ground up Ham.
So it's a real "Ham"burger

Looks good, I had no idea brat patties existed. I must have some here as well.

I have this great idea........you hop in the Bounder with the family, I hop in the 5th Wheel with my clan and we meet somewhere between and cook up a huge batch of them patties!!:wink: Killer meal Bo!! Like always. Can I be your adopted 5th son?:lol:

I have this great idea........you hop in the Bounder with the family, I hop in the 5th Wheel with my clan and we meet somewhere between and cook up a huge batch of them patties!!:wink: Killer meal Bo!! Like always. Can I be your adopted 5th son?:lol:

I would say the get together is something that would be fun, somewhere in New Mexico, but we can darn sure wait till it's cooler. About the 5th son thing, do you come with your own checkbook? Later man...

Back