Smoked Sausage and Shrimp Jambalaya

• Thread starter The Pickled Pig
  • Start date
T

The Pickled Pig

I failed to take the before pics but here's what's left of today's smoked sausage and shrimp jambalaya.

jambalaya.jpg

Now you're just showing off. And I love it...

Keep posting those great pictures.

Great look'n Jambalaya! Got a recipe? Looked on your website and couldn't find it there.

That's barely enough just for myself.
I'm thinking I might have to whack a bunch of that for myself!!!

Looks great:biggrin:

You know, I meant to get jambalaya ingredients at the store the other day, and completely forgot about it. :cry: Now you make me really want some. Thanks Farker! :biggrin:

Looks great!

I have some fresh Andoullie (sp?) sausage I made and I need a good jambalaya recipe for it.

looks great - I skipped breakfast and want to fast forward straight to dinner now.

The jambalaya part of the recipe came from a box of Zatarains Jambalaya from the store. In addition to the smoked sausage and shrimp, I added a little cayenne and a can of chicken broth but Zatarains gets the bulk of the credit. It's almost as good as their Red Beans and Rice mix.

ooh I have a recipe for a cajun Jambalaya. And after that pic I just got to cook some. Thanks Bro

I think I posted a really easy jambalaya recipe around here somewhere, but here is a pic of some I made a couple of weeks ago:

Attachments

• Jambalaya 2.jpg
    Jambalaya 2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 17
Back