American Royal Memento

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
While at the American Royal, I had Caveman Cuisine and Cool Smoke sign my AR poster along with Randy and myself. Thought it would be a cool memento to have the GC, RGC, and RRGC sign a poster. Had it framed and got it back this week.

minibge001.jpg

minibge003.jpg

To bad you didn't get the #1 Sauce dude to sign it. It would have increased the value by $50.00.:twisted:

Tuffy is the MAN!!

And you're pretty cool too, Todd. :lol:

Very nice!! I did somthing similiar and got one for everyone on the team and had everyone sign it....will make a nice memento.

Very nice!! I did somthing similiar and got one for everyone on the team and had everyone sign it....will make a nice memento.

Yep. I'm going to frame mine. It was a great time. You ain't cooked squat unless you've hung around a loaded & smokin' Geer pit burning pecan with "We will, We will Rock You" played on bagpipes cranked on the stereo.
Had a fine time at The Royal with the Smokin' Scotsmen! :-D

Yep. I'm going to frame mine. It was a great time. You ain't cooked squat unless you've hung around a loaded & smokin' Geer pit burning pecan with "We will, We will Rock You" played on bagpipes cranked on the stereo.
Had a fine time at The Royal with the Smokin' Scotsmen! :-D

Todd, great looking poster: you have the ultimate mimento from the Royal!!

Was great workin' with Peculiar Mike and Jane.....should we be fortunate enough to be invited back, hope Mike learns to play the pipes :icon_cool

Todd, great looking poster: you have the ultimate mimento from the Royal!!

Was great workin' with Peculiar Mike and Jane.....should we be fortunate enough to be invited back, hope Mike learns to play the pipes :icon_cool

Fear the kilt, buddy. Fear the kilt. You'll be back soon.

Back