Another Brethren Grand...

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I understand Ulcer Acres won at Benton, Kentucky today! Congrats, Randy!!!

Stillwater, Oklahoma goes to Four Men and a Pig.

It's never a surprise when Randy gets a GC... Congrats!

Damn bottom feeder lucked into another one....must have got all the judges good and drunk.....LOL

Congrats Randy and Marla!! See you in a couple of weeks, you can knock the crap out of me then.....!!

Great job Randy, are you and clone going to make it to South Dakota in June for the first KCBS contest in Huron. We would love to have you.

June 1 and 2

Scotty d's built for bbq

WTG Randy. PM me all off your secrets to success.

Thanks in advance!

Tony

:wink:

Thanks Alot

Thanks everyone for the congrats. We were real happy. Tater Days were something else. It was a little muddy but what the heck. We had a good time and there were 30 teams there. All the judges were CBJ. Looking forward to Jefferson City and Bentonville.
Thanks again. I have some pictures, when I get them up and going I will let you know.

Thanks everyone for the congrats. We were real happy. Tater Days were something else. It was a little muddy but what the heck. We had a good time and there were 30 teams there. All the judges were CBJ. Looking forward to Jefferson City and Bentonville.
Thanks again. I have some pictures, when I get them up and going I will let you know.

Randy, since I haven't had the honor of meeting you before, I'll be sure to look you up in Jefferson City in a couple of weeks.

But as for the contest itself, I must warn you... My wife and I rode in an elevator at the KCBS Banquet with no one else but Mike and Debbie Davis and I have no doubt that some of the BBQ knowledge and abilities rubbed off on us somehow. :roll: :lol:

Congrats Aunt and Uncle acres. See ya in Shannon or Racine or somewhere this year for a shot of Jack before turn in.

That just goes to show what kind of competitors are part of this site. Good job guys!!

Back