Pork tenderloin w pron

Grimulf

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Grilled a pork tenderloin on monday. Glazed with lingonberry/chipotle glaze. Served with grilled corn with a bit of ancho butter on. Practising for the Swedish BBQ and grillin championships :)

Attachments

• flä 1.jpg
    flä 1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 213
  • flä 2.jpg
    flä 2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 214
Looks great, got to love all the practicing when you get to reap the spoils...........

Grilled a pork tenderloin on monday. Glazed with lingonberry/chipotle glaze. Served with grilled corn with a bit of ancho butter on. Practising for the Swedish BBQ and grillin championships :)

I think that you'll do just fine, Grimulf. Very nice grill.:clap2:

Question: Your BBQ team name "JoDa". Is that pronounced the same way we goofy English speakers pronounce "Yoda" from Star Wars? Any connection? Or is it short for "yo da man!"?:laugh:

Inquiring minds...

Looks great....Pork Tenderloins are on sale at the market near me, so I have been thinking about doing some myself. Thanks for posting.

Practising for the Swedish BBQ and grillin championships

DO TELL US MORE! The pork looks great,
Here in the states, white sweet corn is King.
My wife is Danish, they don't get the corn too often.

Did you do a quick marinade on those tenderloins? If so, what did you use? And what temp did you take them off at?

JoDa

I think that you'll do just fine, Grimulf. Very nice grill.:clap2:

Question: Your BBQ team name "JoDa". Is that pronounced the same way we goofy English speakers pronounce "Yoda" from Star Wars? Any connection? Or is it short for "yo da man!"?:laugh:

Inquiring minds...

It's pronunced the same. It's short for Johansson And Davidsson. Being tle last names of me and my girlfriend wich is the founding members of the team :)

Did you do a quick marinade on those tenderloins? If so, what did you use? And what temp did you take them off at?

No marinade, just salt and pepper, then grilled to 64C, came to 67c after resting. I usually don't marinate if i glaze the meat.

Back