2 eggs cooking

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
About to throw a packer on the large for an overnighter. And Skirt steak for some fajitas on the med. Pics to come.

Update!

Fajitas became quesadillas and the brisket is on. Notice it takes up most of the grate.

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

Quesadillos or fagitaas. they are both good. That bad boy brisket is huge thillin:icon_bigsmil

Pulled the brisket off about an hour ago and let it rest. Not too shaby for 9 hours of sleep last night. Oh, it was rubbed down with D Dogs Original.
IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

What technique do you use for adding your smoke woods? I'm going to cook a pastrami this weekend on my large egg and can't remember the best way to use smoke wood. I have chunks of hickory and chips in apple and cherry. TIA.

Btw, you brisket looks great.

What technique do you use for adding your smoke woods? I'm going to cook a pastrami this weekend on my large egg and can't remember the best way to use smoke wood. I have chunks of hickory and chips in apple and cherry. TIA.

Btw, you brisket looks great.

I mix in small chunks throuout the lump. I know some guys layer chips, but I havn't tried. Chunks I used on this cook were about 1.5in x 3in. Larger chunks seem to mess with airflow for me.

I mix in small chunks throuout the lump. I know some guys layer chips, but I havn't tried. Chunks I used on this cook were about 1.5in x 3in. Larger chunks seem to mess with airflow for me.

Thank you, that's what I'll do.

Back