The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Pellet smoker 'General' guidelines ?? (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21645)

Q_Egg 11-09-2006 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plowboy
http://ronzsmokinwood.com/catalog/in...e8a31c70550cc8

I clicked into this site from BBQ-Brethren.com. Does this seem like a good price for Traeger pellets or am I missing something?

Price looks good, but shipping kills me. Ends up at $20./20# bag and I pay <$15. locally including tax.

Your chicken looks great ... butts too.

Regards,

Plowboy 11-09-2006 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Q_Egg
Price looks good, but shipping kills me. Ends up at $20./20# bag and I pay <$15. locally including tax.

:lol: I never looked at shipping.

The_Kapn 11-09-2006 09:28 AM

You might take a look at Epp Farms out of Newton, KS
$17.50 for 20 lbs including shipping.

http://www.bbqwoodpellets.com/bbq_wood_pellet_cart.htm

Good variety.

FWIW

TIM

Q_Egg 11-09-2006 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Kapn
You might take a look at Epp Farms out of Newton, KS
$17.50 for 20 lbs including shipping.

http://www.bbqwoodpellets.com/bbq_wood_pellet_cart.htm

Good variety.

FWIW

TIM

...Thanks Kapn ... that's a good looking source at a very competitive cost. I will definitely send them an order for some of their mixed blends in 40# bags. Sounds like they pay attention to their quality and consistency.

Regards,

SloppyQ 11-09-2006 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plowboy
http://ronzsmokinwood.com/catalog/in...e8a31c70550cc8

I clicked into this site from BBQ-Brethren.com. Does this seem like a good price for Traeger pellets or am I missing something?

These prices look good other than shipping, now I know just how much I got screwed. I payed around 19.00 per 20# bag from the supplier at the lake plus the fuel to go pick them up. Bet ya I change, think I may try Branch Creek, don't need much I'm still using stick burner for comps.

Lee (SloppyQ)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.