• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

American Royal Questions

Papa Chubby

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
I am cooking at the American Royal this year and have a ton of questions. This is only my 3rd KCBS event, and I have a lot to learn.

If someone has Royal experience and would be willing to help, I would sure be grateful.

You came to the right place. Jeff, as in Jeff in KC has a whole thread about this. Just PM him if you can't find it. It is in q-talk.

I am cooking at the American Royal this year and have a ton of questions. This is only my 3rd KCBS event, and I have a lot to learn.

If someone has Royal experience and would be willing to help, I would sure be grateful.

I will be in spot #782 (I think) at the Royal and will be out there basically from Thursday night on. If you want to stop by we can talk about your questions over a beer...or a margarita - depends on when you stop by.

Or you can send me a PM

You came to the right place. Jeff, as in Jeff in KC has a whole thread about this. Just PM him if you can't find it. It is in q-talk.

I wish everyone would just let that damned thread DIE and fade into the distant Brethren memories! :lol:

Back