Contest Results Midwest BBQ & Blues Throwdown, Mt. Morris, MI August 21-22

• Thread starter Midwest BBQ & Blues
  • Start date
M

Midwest BBQ & Blues

Hi everyone! The 2nd Annual Midwest BBQ & Blues Throwdown (in Mt. Morris, MI) is quickly approaching. It seemed that everyone had a great time there last year, and we've tryied to make it even better for this year. Here is the entry form if anyone needs it.
http://www.gcf.org/images/stories/bbq application.pdf

Can't wait to see y'all!

Hi Everyone
Just a quick update as we're less than 3 weeks from this year's contest. We're up to 21 teams now (40 max), so if you haven't already, get your entry forms in soon.
We currently have 17 certified judges, so CBJ's please contact us, we'd like to have at least 35 - 40 certified judges.

See Y'all soon!

We now have 25 teams, so yes it is a qualifier! We still need CBJ's, if you're interested or know someone who may be, drop us a line.

We now have 25 teams, so yes it is a qualifier! We still need CBJ's, if you're interested or know someone who may be, drop us a line.

Sweet!

Looking forward to getting out to our first comp of the year!

We finally get to show off our new sponsor.

Jack Daniels. :cool:

Just what I figured, Bubba took my entry fee money and bought Liquor.

Scott

I should be there. Still looking for a vending gig that weekend but doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Anybody want to be a runner for me on Saturday?

I should be there. Still looking for a vending gig that weekend but doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Anybody want to be a runner for me on Saturday?

If I wasnt already cooking that weekend I would come out for chicken lessons as it appears I have forgotten what you taught me :oops:

Just a note, we will be having a Potluck dinner Friday night in the Judges tent for all of the teams. Please contact me if you need further information.

RSS BBQ will be there for our first comp of the season!!

Really?

Only 3 Brethren teams?

I got orders for Mikey Z and Dr. Chuckie, anybody else need anything?

I'll miss the potluck dinner due to a late catering job for Friday but will be there for dessert!:wink:

Bubba;
you could just bring chips or something, no need to come late just because you don't want to make something for the pot luck.

Scott

Just a note, we will be having a Potluck dinner Friday night in the Judges tent for all of the teams. Please contact me if you need further information.

RSS BBQ will be there for our first comp of the season!!
I'll have to pass on the pot luck. Won't have the golf cart so hard to get around and will probably just hunker down in my spot and watch the rain. Not sure how early I'll be getting there as I am vending Thursday until 7 and will need a bit of cleanup and loading time.

Back