• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Free Brisket Injection!

Kosmo's Q

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I have been working a competition injection and after much testing I am going to release 10 samples to the first competition teams that are willing to test it. The first 10 to PM will receive a free sample. Please send me your shipping address and then post to notify others of your PM

1. Coz
2. Lonestar
3. Chibi
4. Curly Q
5. Divaherself
6. Yelonutz
7. MooCow BBQ
8. Ron L

Last edited:
Looking forward to trying something new!

PM sent, always willing to try something new.

Edit I'm too late. Oh Well

Last edited:
Thanks to all I will send you your samples shortly. Please feel free to post any and all pics and questions or remarks.

Thanks to all

Kosmo

1. Coz
2. Lonestar
3. Chibi
4. Curly Q
5. Divaherself
6. Yelonutz
7. MooCow BBQ
8. Ron L
9. Black Cat BBQ
10. Matt G

why would you wanna be a king when you can be a prince anyway

Ive cooked W/ Kosmo at a few competitions. The past year I was one of his guinea pigs, to try the injection development through its stages until the end product. A lot of time and effort went into this product. I posted a pron thread of a brisket I injected a couple weeks ago...the end result was incredible, great flavors and a super moist brisket. You will not be disappointed.

I would be very interested if the testers would post on here the results of their experiment(s). Thanks in advance!

I would like to think everone for thier support. The free-bee's are going to be shipped tomorrow. I would appreciate all feedback. God bless

Kosmo

Back