• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pulled Pork Spaghetti

TheWolfePit

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Got left over pulled pork and a box of spaghetti? If so then you got dinner!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZN388Xr9H8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZN388Xr9H8[/ame]

Hi Larry, I'm not sure I'm gonna try that, but I need to know something.

Have you ever lived in Australia??? My next door neighbour when I was a kid was an American from Kentucky with EXACTLY your name.

Your voice on the video doesn't sound like the Larry I know but I was a kid then, so who knows???

Let me know....

Oh, and buy a farkin subscription... If you're posting videos that is the least you can do.

Cheers!

Bill

Oh man. What a great idea. Gonna have to remember that the next time I have leftovers...

Hi Larry, I'm not sure I'm gonna try that, but I need to know something.

Have you ever lived in Australia??? My next door neighbour when I was a kid was an American from Kentucky with EXACTLY your name.

Your voice on the video doesn't sound like the Larry I know but I was a kid then, so who knows???

Let me know....

Oh, and buy a farkin subscription... If you're posting videos that is the least you can do.

Cheers!

Bill

Bill, I've never lived in Australia, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express before.......

What is a Farkin Subscription?

You didn't need to, you have to want to! I figured since you're putting up videos, you'll be a regular. Now you're contributing to the community and that's a great thing!

I look forward to more videos and photos.

Cheers!

Bill

You didn't need to, you have to want to! I figured since you're putting up videos, you'll be a regular. Now you're contributing to the community and that's a great thing!

I look forward to more videos and photos.

Cheers!

Bill

Heck yeah! If I'm supporting the forum, I'm all in! Yes, I wanna be a regular, if you guy's and girl's will let me!! As soon as you mentioned the subscription thing, I did a quick search and things fell into place!

Thanks Bill!

I can't wait to try that. Did you mean to add 36 ounces of water and 2 more cups?

A big WELCOME to this awesome site!!! .........and the video is pretty good too!!!

I can't wait to try that. Did you mean to add 36 ounces of water and 2 more cups?

Yes, since I was cooking everything in the same pot. The extra water cooks and is absorbed by the dry noodles. If you're going to add already cooked spaghetti noodles, then omit the last two cups of water! Great question! Thanks.

Yes, since I was cooking everything in the same pot. The extra water cooks and is absorbed by the dry noodles. If you're going to add already cooked spaghetti noodles, then omit the last two cups of water! Great question! Thanks.

Cool the water you added the second time in the video was dark so I thought you may have still been using the washed out bbq sauce bottle

Back