The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Wanting to add something to the recipe section. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28500)

Guitar-B-Que 06-23-2007 01:04 PM

Wanting to add something to the recipe section.

Am wanting to add some drinks to the recipes section, but its giving me an error message. Was gonna put summer beer in there.

Summer Beer:
In the biggest pitcher you can find.
Take a can of frozen lime-aid (thaw of course)
Add about 4-5 beers, a light beer works best. Bud light, Miller light....whatever.
Throw in about a cup and a half of vodka.
All this is to taste. So if you feel like adding more of something do so. Just try to get it where the lime-aid isn't over powering everything else. Nice refreshing summer drink.
Mix it up and try not to get drunk. Wait....no....get drunk.

The Can:

If your a coffee drinker, you can just empty out a large coffee can clean it out and affix a clothes hanger as a handle. Or just go get an unused can with a handle from your local paint store. They are normally pretty cheap.

Fill the can with ice.
Just a little under half the size of the can fill with with equal parts Crown Royal and Seagrams 7. Fill the rest of the can with equal parts Sprite and Mountain Dew. Take about 4-5 mint leaves and tear them in half to open up the flavor of the mint and just poke them down in the drink with your finger.
Then you just mix the drink by rotating your wrist back and forth holding the handle. Once there is a full suit of frost on the can take a drink and pass it around. Just skip the guy with the big cold sore on his lips. Just to be careful skip his girlfriend too.

Hawaiian Punch:

In whatever glass you choose...
A little under half with equal parts Vodka, Ammaretto and Southern Comfort.
Then equal parts Pineapple Juice, OJ and Sweet and Sour. Add a bit of grenedine and shake well.
Tastes just like Hawaiian Punch. Your kids will be asleep in no time.:biggrin:

I've got plenty more. Just ask.

parrothead 06-23-2007 01:11 PM

We make the beer vodka and lemonade aroudn the neighborhood here once in a while. We call it "skip and go naked".

Westexbbq 06-23-2007 01:45 PM

Must be an interesting neighborhood, Greg.

Beerwolf 06-23-2007 01:59 PM

Ha... Urban Legend says "Skip and GO Naked" is from Chico State... good stuff though. For the extra special kick, go find a home brewer with a keg and some CO2 and make about 5 gallons of stuff and carbonate it... YEAH!

Jorge 06-23-2007 02:10 PM

Ask Greg about the nanner drink he made at Phil's last year. It was good, and I didn't need to eat any salad for a week after I got home!