• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

DeForest Wi.Results.

Coz

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
GC Jelly Roll Jones BBQ Co.(MJL) And on his 40th BDay beside.RG Smoke Hunters Congrat all great folks.

Congrats, Matt! Also congrats to Rick and Jim and the Smokehunters!

Clark, it was great seeing you last night! See you in Princeton! As far as the rest of the field I'm too tired to type in the results. I'll cut and paste them once they are on the KCBS site. Some highlights besides the GC and RGC include Fat Andy taking first place in pork (with Captain Ron hot on his heels in second :-D). Coz got a couple of calls and 10th overall, Buzz got three calls, Billy got a call, we had two calls and 9th overall. There were other Brethren called but I am brain dead right now!

Congrats to The Smoke Hunters! I hope the cutting boards brought you luck. Also congrats to all the Brethren that walked.

As promised, here are the top 10s! Brethren teams are in bold. If I missed anyone let me know!

Grand Champion: Jellyroll Jones BBQ Co.
Reserve Champion: The Smoke Hunters

Overall:
1 Jellyroll Jones BBQ Co.
2 The Smoke Hunters
3 Big Daddy's BBQ
4 QUAU
5 Dr. Porkenstein
6 Smoke Syndicate

7 Wink's BBQ
8 QU Smokin' Krewe
9 Captain Ron's Brew-N-Que
10 Bringin' the Heat

Chicken:
1 Big Daddy's BBQ
2 QUAU
3 Jellyroll Jones BBQ Co.
4 2 Fat Bikers
5 Fat Boys BBQ
6 The Powers of BBQ
7 Smoke Syndicate
8 Wink's BBQ
9 It's the Pits
10 Captain Ron's Brew-N-Que

Ribs:
1 Bringin' the Heat
2 Jellyroll Jones BBQ Co.
3 Wildboar-ee-BBQ
4 2 Fat Bikers
5 In Da Smoke BBQ
6 Freeman Brothers BBQ
7 Smoke Syndicate

8 QU Smokin' Krewe
9 Smokin Badgers
10 Fat Boys BBQ

Pork:
1 Fat Andy's Backyard BBQ
2 Captain Ron's Brew-N-Que
3 Dr. Porkenstein
4 The Smoke Hunters

5 It's the Pits
6 In Da Smoke BBQ
7 Three Smokin' Butts
8 Aero Q
9 Big Daddy's BBQ
10 2 Fat Bikers

Brisket:
1 Wink's BBQ
2 QU Smokin' Krewe
3 Dr. Porkenstein
4 QUAU
5 The Smoke Hunters
6 Smoke Syndicate

7 Burnt Food Dudes
8 Jellyroll Jones BBQ Co.
9 Pro Smokin BBQ Crew
10 Big Daddy's BBQ

Congrats guys, wish I could have made this one...maybe next year

damn did my brotherinlaw jeff do good finaly gets first in something and is late for the call lol thats my family lol

WOW!
Way to go guys!
And out of nowhere, The Smoke Syndicate! (Thatr's PeteG on the site here)
Nice job Andy, Coz, Ron, Matt, Billy, Alex, and everybody else.

Proud of ya!

How was the weather? There were crazy thunderstorms Friday night here.

Now let's see some turn in boxes!

Congratulations to all the Brethren that took that walk. Hope you all had a good time. Sorry we couldn't make it to DeForest, but we had a commitment at the Camp for Kids with Diabetes. Hope to make it to Westfield in two weeks.

Quite weekend for certain. Congrats to all the Brethren who walked. Here is hoping for some nice weather in Deforest next year! Special thanks to my good friends Freeman Bros and Bringin the Heat, for at least temporarily forgetting my promise to strip naked on stage if I were ever to win a GC.

Matt

Congrats to all! Was nice meeting some of you I haven't met yet. Matt they never forget....they will remind you at a later date!

outstanding Matt and Happy Birthday too! Looks like the Stumps didnt fail you

Quite weekend for certain. Congrats to all the Brethren who walked. Here is hoping for some nice weather in Deforest next year! Special thanks to my good friends Freeman Bros and Bringin the Heat, for at least temporarily forgetting my promise to strip naked on stage if I were ever to win a GC.

Matt

Brother ,WE have not forgot just waiting for the right timing I think it was at the Royal you should do this .

it was nice to have and see all the breathren well not coz he nerver visits or nuttin

Back