Indianapolis Area Brethren - I need some help!

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We managed to qualify for the Sam's Club Regional in Indianapolis on August 12 & 13. We have a family vacation planned for August 6-11 at Lake Cumberland, KY. Here is where I need some help...

I am looking for a kind Brother either in the Indy area or south of Indy along I-65 who would have room for a 25' toy hauler for a few days. I would like to drop the trailer off on Saturday, August 6 and pick it up again on Thursday, August 11th. Can anyone help? I can probably come up with some coffee in return for a place to park the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron

We can also help you out. Crawfordsville is 45 miles west of Indy on I-74. Exit I-65 at Lafayette and we are 20 miles south of exit.

Ron,

I am about a mile down the street from the site. I have a gravel parking area next to my house that you would be welcome to use. If interested I can pm you my address so you can check it out on Google maps.

Rich

Thanks, guys! We'll get it sorted out shortly. So far it sounds like Rich may be the winner :becky:

Repo, congrats on the GC at Evergreen Park. We didn't get to walk around too much so we didn't get to see you guys except at the awards. See you at the Regional, if not sooner.

Columbus

I am 10 miles from exit 76 (Outlet Mall), and have a quarter acre plot you can put her in.
ZZ-QUE

I can vouch for Rich (boileralum) being a stand up guy. He's been a member of bourbon barrel BBQ at several events and he's the first person I thought of when I saw your post.

Temp Parking for Sams

Hey Ron

It sounds like you are leaning toward parking at Rich's place. If for some reason that doesn't work out feel free to contact me at fdentonLLLat comcastLLLdotLLLnet take out the L's. I live about 5 miles east of Sam's with easy acess to I-70, I-74 & I 465

Have a great trip and see you at Sam's. My wirfe and I are judges there. :-D

Talk about a quick response! Glad to see you will easily have it worked out Ron!

Back