American Royal/BBQ Brethren Pot luck dinner

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
I know theres probably a load of potluck dinners happening, but is there any interest in having a Brethren bash/potluck dinner/group party in spot 918(BBQ Brethren.com). :becky::becky::clap2::thumb:

We are arriving Thursday, and only cooking the open, so Friday night and saturday is just hang out and party. Be great to get everyone together for food, brew and to put some faces to names.

any interest??

and WE GOTTA DO A GROUP PHOTO!!!! here was the last one.. and I know we've grown a little. Photo op at 6PM so we still have some light.

We have our own sponsor party friday. But sure up for something saturday. Who has the biggest TV? OU/Texas game is on sat night.
BOOMER!

We have our own sponsor party friday. But sure up for something saturday. Who has the biggest TV? OU/Texas game is on sat night.
BOOMER!

TX/OU. PM your cell # and I'll text you the score, (if I'm not eating a Fletcher's corny dog and pounding a beer at half time). Seats on the 45 this year:becky:

Any night but Friday will work for us! Look forward to it!

Wish I was going to be there. Here's the last group photo since Phil forgot to attach it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it me, or does Wayne have the skinniest ankles ever on a BBQ cook?

ya all must be cleaner cooks than I am. Look at all those white shoes!

Jorge have fun at the game. We'll be watchin it on a TV somewhere, even if its on our little 16tv" .

We (RSS) would very much like to meet as many Brethren as possible. We are in the same boat, we are only cooking in the Open as well.

Sounds like a great idea to me. I'm not cooking, I'm judging the invite and open. Name the time and place I will make it. If you will allow a judge to come :wink:

Here is my slideshow of People at the Royal:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/bigmista/People at the Royal 2009/?albumview=slideshow

What's suspicious about this pic?

SDC10329.jpg

I've offered to have the group picture again at my place at 7pm on Friday. How's that?

Back