Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Kickoff Cookoff -Hazelwood, MO 4/24-25

the app is still on my desk but we plan on being there

york

sure would like to hook up with someone to see how things are set up in competion so i will be some what ready when i decide to try it myself
thx:p

sure would like to hook up with someone to see how things are set up in competion so i will be some what ready when i decide to try it myself
thx:p

Big O' Dang O' BBQ will be there.
Ron, come on by and I'll try to answer any of your questions that I can.

-Aaron

Ron, your welcome to come by and see how we are set up to consistanly be in the middle of the pack on scoring...Peter

Looks like we are getting some awesome weather! Still have a few spots left for teams.

Fri
Apr 24

30.gif

Partly Cloudy

83°
64°

10%

.tdBarChart table.tdBarChartTop td p {font-size:13px;}

Sat
Apr 25

30.gif

Partly Cloudy

84°
59°

10%

My Bride and I will be there . . . we are judging, but we will be there.

It all depends for me. My wife is 40 weeks pregnant, and, well...that just makes things go haywire. If my daughter doesn't decide to announce herself by Thursday morning, I'll plan to be there, but if something happens within the next 5 days, count me out. Looks to be a well attended comp, and any one who wants to stop by to see how my one man shop is setup, feel free!

dmp

Smoke Therapy

Twyford BBQ & Catering will be there on Friday. Looking forward to it.

you gonna be laying the smack down on all of those pork steak cooks? My money is on the good reverend this year....

The Critter cookers will be there. Teaming up with Carpe Porkem as Sweet Britches BBQ.

My money is on Quau for the pork steaks and contest...

Back