• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Murphysboro, IL (Praise The Lard) September 20-22 KCBS, MBN

Windswept BBQ is in

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Ques Your Daddy will be there, we cook it every year.

I'm not cooking it this year but last year it was the best ran event we ever been to. Power was great and water was close by. I would recommend getting a porta potty the bath rooms are far away. And bring help for your goody basket it's heavy.

Praise the Lard Murphysboro Barbecue Cook-Off (Murphysboro, IL) Sept. 20-22, 2012

I am posting this because 4 Smokin Butts was scared to.

Anyway we are teaming up to with Dennis on this one. Brewmasters will be doing our first MBN while Dennis does the KCBS.

Who else is doing this one?

Good Luck to All.

Cheers,
Nate

If any of you are being parked in the parking lot behind the warehouse, avoid the northeast corner unless they have leveled it since last year. This is the corner of Elm and 16th (see picture below). We couldn't tell when we parked, but it turned out to be the low spot in the lot and the sagging pavement at the driveway prevented the water from draining. We had 8" of water for most of Friday night and Saturday. I ended up with pneumonia after that weekend.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-09-12 at 4.33.35 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-09-12 at 4.33.35 PM.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 82
thanks ron,looking for some good coffie,hows it giong,will be in litchfield,il nthis weekend......wanna come out and supervise,or they need judges......cindy and i wil be there,filets fri eve ,,,,,come out and join us......all things aside,your welcome too come out in any way dennis&cindy:clap2:

Back