The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Tandoori Leg Of Lamb (In Progress) (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158760)

chicagokp 04-16-2013 06:37 AM

That looks purdy!

code3rrt 04-16-2013 06:40 AM

Lookin' for more................but what's there sure looks great!

KC

Big George's BBQ 04-16-2013 06:45 AM

That looks excellent Any mire Pics Where did you get the recipe

buccaneer 04-16-2013 07:32 AM

Guerry passed out on the floor with pinky

Tony A 04-16-2013 07:34 AM

We want more pron! Lol but looks really good

deguerre 04-16-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buccaneer (Post 2449628)

You don't know how TRUE that was...:icon_blush:

I've got a couple more pics on the camera. Didn't get a plated pic, not sure if I even made a plate...at least I put it up in the fridge...I got bitchy...Redhot was PISSED! this morning...:redface:

Big George's BBQ 04-16-2013 07:52 AM

Better Duck Guerry :mrgreen:

buccaneer 04-16-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deguerre (Post 2449648)

I've got a couple more pics on the camera. Didn't get a plated pic, not sure if I even made a plate...at least I put it up in the fridge...I got bitchy...Redhot was PISSED! this morning...:redface:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Ahhh brother!
I feel so close to you right now mate...been there so many times...:laugh:

Is there a flower shop anywhere around?:heh:

deguerre 04-16-2013 08:25 AM

Never, under ANY circumstances, get in the way of a woman's online shoe purchase. Just sayin'...

SmokinAussie 04-16-2013 08:48 AM

Bugger... you were headin' towards another ALF... But.... no Money Shot, No Cigar:heh:

(I think Bill Clinton said that... no wait... he DID that!):tape:

deguerre 04-16-2013 08:54 AM

There IS a money shot of the first leg slice - still on the camera though. It was more on the medium side around the outer layer though. Some nice pink in the middle. I'm going to reheat covered in the oven until the IT gets up to about 120 for dinner tonight because the kitchen smelled WONDERFUL this morning after the disposable roasting pan had released it's perfumes to the air...

SmokinAussie 04-16-2013 08:58 AM

:pop2::pop2: Ohhh Goody!

Redhot 04-16-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buccaneer (Post 2449628)

How'd you guess?:wacko: Yeah, no more WT101 for him!

Quote:

Originally Posted by deguerre (Post 2449648)

Yes, you were quite the tool last night but you don't remember the 2x4 either so all's cool. :tongue:

Quote:

Originally Posted by buccaneer (Post 2449661)
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Ahhh brother!
I feel so close to you right now mate...been there so many times...:laugh:

Is there a flower shop anywhere around?:heh:

No flowers, the cats will eat them. Chocolate, now that's what I'm talkin' about!:clap2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by deguerre (Post 2449696)
Never, under ANY circumstances, get in the way of a woman's online shoe purchase. Just sayin'...

Yeah, he not only kicked me off the computer just when I found the flip flops I wanted and put them in my shopping cart...he closed my farkin' browser when he was finally finished cursing photobucket out.:mmph: I did order my shoes after he passed out though. And no, he didn't make a plate last night. Lucky for him I brought the lamb in from the grill or it probably would've wound up on the ground! :twitch:

deguerre 04-16-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redhot (Post 2450136)
How'd you guess?:wacko: Yeah, no more WT101 for him!

Yes, you were quite the tool last night but you don't remember the 2x4 either so all's cool. :tongue:

No flowers, the cats will eat them. Chocolate, now that's what I'm talkin' about!:clap2:

Yeah, he not only kicked me off the computer just when I found the flip flops I wanted and put them in my shopping cart...he closed my farkin' browser when he was finally finished cursing photobucket out.:mmph: I did order my shoes after he passed out though. And no, he didn't make a plate last night. Lucky for him I brought the lamb in from the grill or it probably would've wound up on the ground! :twitch:

Ouch...

Redhot 04-16-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deguerre (Post 2450142)
Ouch...

Truth hurts! :heh: