Just want to say thanks (and when are we eatin' next?)

Jethro1

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Just want to publicly say thanks to CarolinaQue for letting me into his BBQ world and his families world. This guy met me through here at a local comp. I bugged him like the kids on Dennis the menace to paint the fence. He was happy to answer. I then thought "Hey, I wonder if he wants help at the next comp?" You never know how friendly people are until you get to know them. He said sure. From there on out he has shared tips with me on how to not screw up so much food, he cooked for me countless times, and fielded numerous questions for me about being a better cook. Most importantly he has let me into his family's life. I knew that this site was filled with a great bunch of folks, and to find someone local that I can share my love of food with AND be a part of his family is a big bonus. I no longer have to sit at home alone in my basement eating p.b&j and wondering how to boil water. Thanks Tim for all your kindness and thanks BBQ Brethren for bringing together the great love of all things BBQ!!!! :tea: Jethro.

Awww...shucks:oops:

Regarding the title...I wanted to do chicken fo lunch when you were down here today, but I'm not sure if I'll have time to pull it off.

I'll take whatever you dish up Tim. :becky:

The Brethren spirit is alive and well!

It's what we're all about here. Glad you're a part of it!

Very cool! :clap2:

Any tips on boiling water? :noidea:

Back