Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I heard yellow was the fastest one.
100_8870.JPG

And I think this was more for both of us, but good timing
100_8857.JPG

100_8847.JPG

Jason

83.9....you should have asked for an air conditioner. Happy Birthday from a fellow member of the Jedi-fast yellow Thermapen club.

Happy Birthday.

Matt

Cute pup Jason, Happy belated Birthday! That puppy will have that burger shredded in just a matter of time! Oh yea, Nice thermapen.......Not to sure about the color :)

Looks like you got a good BBQ buddy there. Happy Birthday!

stuff

the jelly beans came with the thermapen. Not sure why. It was so hot in there cause we had been cooking raviolies in the oven. It really heats up the kitchen for some reason. It's an old stove and probably not sealed too well. Makes a good heater in the winter though. As for the color, I'm sure yellow is the fastest. It has to be.

The puppy is 2 months old. She's basset and something. Not sure what. She has had some stomach trouble the past week so we've had to feed her baby food. She is doing much better now and will destroy our house soon. This led me to an idea for an untapped market. BBQ flavored baby food. We feed the dog beef baby food, so why not brisket? Why not ribs? Why not a cornbread babyfood? Hmmm the possibilities are endless.

Jason

Looks like you got two tools... one to gage the temperature of the food and another to gage the taste! :) We'll know how good the food is based on how fat the puppy gets! lol! :) Congrats on both!

Nice pup & nice bday gift Jason.

By the way you should name your pup Memphis, or Beale, Jim beam :p

the jelly beans came with the thermapen. Not sure why. It was so hot in there cause we had been cooking raviolies in the oven. It really heats up the kitchen for some reason. It's an old stove and probably not sealed too well. Makes a good heater in the winter though. As for the color, I'm sure yellow is the fastest. It has to be.

The puppy is 2 months old. She's basset and something. Not sure what. She has had some stomach trouble the past week so we've had to feed her baby food. She is doing much better now and will destroy our house soon. This led me to an idea for an untapped market. BBQ flavored baby food. We feed the dog beef baby food, so why not brisket? Why not ribs? Why not a cornbread babyfood? Hmmm the possibilities are endless.

Jason

Cause people food just ain't good for dogs. They love it, and if you give it to them its like kids and candy.

How do I know, I was a puppy raiser for Southeastern Guide dogs, and the area coordinator of two counties here in Paradise.

I have many talents! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Red is faster and that's a real cute dog.

Jim

Back