logo

Atchsion Kansas roll call

My mistake

I was a week off, almost started packing up,:icon_blush: I must of gotten to excited. see you there.

I know some MOFOs are going to Kearney...

BBQ2, FOMSB, and a few other teams will be out at Atchison. Should be a good contest.

This is a great little contest. The town really supports it. We've been there both of the first two years. Unfortunately, we are going to miss it to go cook at Pine Bluff. Deb does a great job. Power is good. Check out the matting in the play area. That's weird, wild stuff. I want to cover my whole back yard with it!

Good luck to all!

Rod

If anyone wants to come up and help us, let us know. Besides cooking for the contest we are also vending.

Yep, like Andy said, BBQ2 will be there.
Hopefully we get off to a better start on Friday than we did last Friday. What a nightmare.

andy we are looking for a contest now that westpoint has canceled. how is this one?

This will be my first year cooking it, but I heard good things. It is on the river - I'm going to go scout it out at some point this week. I've never been up to that park. I think you need to go to Pine Bluff :rolleyes: hehe

We'd love to have you down this way. Come on down!

Atchison Contest

I read in the paper this week that they are still accepting teams and they will not turn anyone away, so come on down. Its nice at the park, and if you ask me the smaller contest are the way to go.

will see what happens will try to contack tomorrow. here or park city is where we are looking. I like this one and Parrothead smokers likes park city so well see.

we looked at that also. we just have to make our minds up tomorrow. long haul but I need to compete.

Hmmm... very intriguing idea for me now that I have some extra jack in the bank for such things. :wink: Would have to head towards Atchison after I get off work at 4:30 but what the heck...

Hmmm... very intriguing idea for me now that I have some extra jack in the bank for such things. :wink: Would have to head towards Atchison after I get off work at 4:30 but what the heck...

Vending is 5-10p on Friday... I think you should come out and vend for me!!!

Vending is 5-10p on Friday... I think you should come out and vend for me!!!

Haven't I screwed up your team enough for one season? :lol: If I drive all the way up to Atchison, I'm by gawd cooking! :lol:

How much is entry fee?

Back