Shipping A Cooker

The Giggler

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I just thought I'd post this for anyone who might be shipping either a new or used cooker. This company helped me tremendously in shipping a cooker from Tulsa. They are a nationwide company, and can manage the logistics to and from anywhere in the country.

I bought a used cooker. They picked it up, took it to their warehouse, crated it, insured it, and its on its way. Rick Arlan, and his team are top notch. The contact information is below.

Rick Arlan
Craters and Freighters
1515 W 36th Place
Tulsa, OK 74107

918.447.9606 fax
877-887-9600 toll free

Tulsa@CratersAndFreighters.com
www.CratersAndFreighters.com

Last edited:
What kind of cooker and how much did the shipping cost

I just thought I'd post this for anyone who might be shipping either a new or used cooker. This company helped me tremendously in shipping a cooker from Tulsa. They are a nationwide company, and can manage the logistics to and from anywhere in the country.

I bought a used cooker. They picked it up, took it to their warehouse, crated it, insured it, and its on its way. Rick Arlan, and his team are top notch. The contact information is below.

Rick Arlan
Craters and Freighters
1515 W 36th Place
Tulsa, OK 74107

918.447.9606 fax
877-887-9600 toll free

Tulsa@CratersAndFreighters.com
www.CratersAndFreighters.com

Backwoods Piglet - 385#
$530.22 picked up, crated, insured, and shipped to the lumber yard next door.

Thats a good price I should forward that to Mike at Backwoods his shipper is getting out of control/

Backwoods Piglet - 385#
$530.22 picked up, crated, insured, and shipped to the lumber yard next door.

Does the destination mean you didn't get it curbside and need a loading dock and/or fork truck to get it off the truck?

Back