The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   ** Carmellas Auction** In the Spirit of the Brethren for Carmella ** (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Rough estimate (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43870)

BBQchef33 06-04-2008 08:11 PM

Rough estimate

Looks like we are 35 dollars away from finding 2 pairs of eyebrows blowing in the wind.

$1465

:mrgreen:

txschutte 06-04-2008 08:12 PM

Bite me.

BBQchef33 06-04-2008 08:16 PM

ok..... as long as I dont have to spit out any loose hairs.

Yakfishingfool 06-04-2008 08:17 PM

OK, I have to ask, since I'm in the medical field, we've all been wondering it....how much to get to the real shaving....the nether regions??? Anybody???

Westexbbq 06-04-2008 08:30 PM

Way too much info.
I believe the standard response is something like,

Pfft.

I have put the mouse down and clicked close out......

txschutte 06-04-2008 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yakfishingfool (Post 655066)
OK, I have to ask, since I'm in the medical field, we've all been wondering it....how much to get to the real shaving....the nether regions??? Anybody???

Ummmmm.......Scott? Have you ever seen pics of Dive and me? We both have dickidoo disease. I haven't seen my nether region in 2 years. Are you willing to to do the shaving??

Dickidoo Disease: Most often strikes men with too much caloric intake. Causes abdomen to swell, and conceal the male apparatus.

Or: My belly stick out farther than my dickidoo.

HoDeDo 06-04-2008 08:35 PM

Ok, OK, I'm logged in now... let me find something to donate for the auction. Unless we need a 3rd Smoke on Wheels basket for the 3rd place bidder from the last auction... that would blow away your $35 :)

HoDeDo 06-04-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txschutte (Post 655080)
Ummmmm.......Scott? Have you ever seen pics of Dive and me? We both have dickidoo disease. I haven't seen my nether region in 2 years. Are you willing to to do the shaving??

Dickidoo Disease: Most often strikes men with too much caloric intake. Causes abdomen to swell, and conceal the male apparatus.

Now THATS funny, I don't care who ya are. I suffered from that for quite a while.8-)

BBQ Grail 06-04-2008 08:37 PM

This thread contains way more information that I could ever possibly want to know. And the visuals are just to much to take end. I'm figuring on some crazy nightmares tonight.

Divemaster 06-04-2008 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yakfishingfool (Post 655066)

No pictures, it didn't happen... If I recall, you've stated that more than once... Are you sure you want the pictures????
Quote:

Originally Posted by txschutte (Post 655080)

Let's talk.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoDeDo (Post 655085)
Now THATS funny, I don't care who ya are. I suffered from that for quite a while.8-)

Andy, remember we meet again at Easter.... You been loosing more weight???

big brother smoke 06-04-2008 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trp1fox (Post 655086)
This thread contains way more information that I could ever possibly want to know. And the visuals are just to much to take end. I'm figuring on some crazy nightmares tonight.

Yes and I thought we had some wild chit out here on the best coast:biggrin:

yelonutz 06-04-2008 08:48 PM

Andy, what ever you put up, I'll bid a dollar a pound! You know what I mean.

NUTZ

Divemaster 06-04-2008 09:19 PM

I’ve talked with Shane…

We have both resolved ourselves to the fact that we may very well end up ‘naked’ from the neck up… Soooo to up the antae a bit we have agreed to….

Wait for it…….

Have our arm pits shaved if you guys can get the amount up to $1,750…

We have plans if the Brethren can attain this amount (but we don’t think you can pull it off Phil).

BBQchef33 06-04-2008 09:29 PM

hey, I am just watching. All your friends have decided you would look better silky smooth.

BBQchef33 06-04-2008 09:36 PM

NewsFlash

An Anonymous person just deposited 35 dollars in the Carmella fund.

1500 is the unofficial balance.

The note said something about Smooth as Babys Behind.

Lady schick, here we come.