grilled lobster and shrimp rolls.....

deepsouth

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
i did lobster and shrimp rolls again and with the help of the forum, made them thus....

i seasoned the lobster and shrimp in olive oil, dizzy pig shakin the tree and tsunami spin along with salt and pepper. the mayo took nine eggs and a bottle of oil. lemon juice and zest, rice wine vinegar, salt. small amount of finely chopped celery. paprika on the lobster/crab mixture. vienna rolls....

654b7931.jpg

73dedf7a.jpg

709ee834.jpg

5901c7a1.jpg

77b21162.jpg

83e646d6.jpg

495efd6e.jpg

4b837ba4.jpg

thanks for looking and thanks to the brothers that helped me put it together.

I love to vacation on Cape Cod, although I haven't been up there in about ten years. I love the seafood. But, I have to tell you, I have NEVER had a lobster roll that I have liked. I've tried, and have kept an open mind, but lobster and mayo on a bun just doesn't work for me.

Yours looks like something I would try. There is seasoning in it. It looks like it would taste like more than lobster and mayo on a bun.

CD

I love to vacation on Cape Cod, although I haven't been up there in about ten years. I love the seafood. But, I have to tell you, I have NEVER had a lobster roll that I have liked. I've tried, and have kept an open mind, but lobster and mayo on a bun just doesn't work for me.

Yours looks like something I would try. There is seasoning in it. It looks like it would taste like more than lobster and mayo on a bun.

CD

i don't like mayo, so there is very little on there. maybe 2-3 tablespoons. i'm sure the grilling adds something that is not traditional i'd guess. it was good stuff. i wish it weren't gone.

i don't like mayo, so there is very little on there. maybe 2-3 tablespoons. i'm sure the grilling adds something that is not traditional i'd guess. it was good stuff. i wish it weren't gone.

Less is more with the mayo. You really need to try the toasted bun on the griddle/pan with butter like a grilled cheese. It really rounds out the flavor.

Looks good and a leap up from the last attempt:wink:

Being a southerner yourself, you will understand when I say....

GOOD LAWD that looks awesome :)

And I have not had dinner yet!!! Looks awesome, +1 on grilling inside of rolls for sandwiches. Momma always did that :)

thanks guys. i wish i had leftovers, but that never happens with stuff like this.

Back