Contest Announcment 2nd Annual Lakeside Que-topia - St. Peters, Missouri

bbutts

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
The second annual Lakeside Que-topia KCBS competition has been approved for September 14th & 15th. This contest is being held at a RV park with full hookups. 100% KCBS judges.

For more information, please visit Lakeside Que-topia

If it's not the weekend before Hermann we'll probably be there. If it is we might go back to back weekends, will depend on the rest of our schedule.

Lakeside Que-topia

Barbecue Contest Cancelled

It is with deep regret that we announce that the 2012 Lakeside Que-topia KCBS Barbeque Competition has been cancelled.
While we were working to make this year's contest larger and friendlier to both the public and the contestants, there were barriers that we could not overcome to ensure this event would be a success. Our original intent for the contest was to be one of the area's best annual barbeque events that offered a place for both the professional as well as the novice to enjoy the art and taste of KCBS barbeque.
We did not start this contest with any intention of it being a short term commitment. This event may return in a different venue after some significant changes and retooling to ensure the long term success of the event
The KCBS Judging and Table Captain's classes scheduled for July will continue as planned. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me info@lakesidebbq.com.

Thank you,
Brian

I'm sorry this has happened. This was one of our favorite contests last year. Brian let us know if you take on any other BBQ projects. If you're involved we want to be a part of it also.

I just saw this. We had put it on our schedule and were looking forward to it. Very sorry to hear.

Yes, it has left a big hole for me as well. I am now looking to compete somewhere near that date to fill the hole.

I am currently working on getting a new competition together for 2013. It will not be in the park as I really do not want to deal with the city again. (They were the problem). I may also be involved in another contest as well. I am awaiting details on it as well.

I enjoyed having you there and I hope to bump into you at Washington in a couple of weeks.

Thank you,

Brian

i am in
brian i will need to drop my trailer on wed night I have state meetings in columbia on thr and friday then i will be back to cook

will that be ok ?????:becky:

i just read the rest -- dam it man i enjoyed this one

Back