• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

*** I QUE, Hopkinton MA

ique

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
My team will mentor 1-2 people at the Salisbury MD contest.

We'll be cooking the same brisket recipe that got us NEBS brisket team of the year and 1st place in the AM Royal Open. We'll also be doing the same chefs choice that has won 1st place in Salisbury the last 4 years.

If you're hard working, seriously into BBQ and like good beer, email me.

hart2001@yahoo.com

i think I am in on this one. :)

One pitbitch on the way. :mrgreen: i'll be the one with the helmetcam.

Do you need your FWB's permission to step-out like this or do you come as a package deal. Who's gonna bring the Shiner and the TX cheer - If you're alone, who's gonna navigate. There are some pretty tricky parking lots in that part of the country :confused:

Poandhis1Girl.jpg

My team will mentor 1-2 people at the Salisbury MD contest.

We'll be cooking the same brisket recipe that got us NEBS brisket team of the year and 1st place in the AM Royal Open. We'll also be doing the same chefs choice that has won 1st place in Salisbury the last 4 years.

If you're hard working, seriously into BBQ and like good beer, email me.

hart2001@yahoo.com

You throw in a plane-ticket from Rapid City, I'm your PB!

i'll do it just for the beer everything else is just the icing on the cake

You got it all wrong - You should be paying them. Think of this as a master's class with hands-on experieince.

Sorry. Guess I used the wrong tone. I was kidding.

Didn't mean to offend or come across as a jerk.:oops:

Eventually I will be in or near Andover. Willing to help out or just set and watch.

Sorry. Guess I used the wrong tone. I was kidding.

Didn't mean to offend or come across as a jerk.:oops:

No issues - You were joking, I was joking; I should have put a :mrgreen: at the end of mine - Deffinatly not construed as a jerk :wink:

Thanks RichardF.

I really would love to go. I've got so much to learn and there's NOTHING out this way!

You are always welcome in my camp. Lets stream the content and charge a modest pay per view. :-D

Who would have thought, I used to live in Fitchburg, and now live in Kansas, and would be love to be back in Fitchburg to learn to cook Brisket.

I know this is an older thread, but if there are comps in MA and you need some assistance I would love to help out. My schedule is kind of weird at times, but if it works out, I'm all for helping out and learning lots.

Back