The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   BBQ Brethren Team Mentoring (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Looking for a team needing help in Southern Califiorna (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131253)

jketron 04-22-2012 10:46 AM

Looking for a team needing help in Southern Califiorna

If you are competing in the so cal area and need a helper I'd be honored to volunteer myself. I've been smoking or sometime now, I've attended a few BBQ classes, I'm a KCBS CBJ also working towards a master CBJ.

I'd love to help your team, if you need an extra set of hands let me know.

mtbchip 04-22-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jketron (Post 2025710)
If you are competing in the so cal area and need a helper I'd be honored to volunteer myself. I've been smoking or sometime now, I've attended a few BBQ classes, I'm a KCBS CBJ also working towards a master CBJ.

I'd love to help your team, if you need an extra set of hands let me know.

I live in S.D. too. Never been to a competition. Would like to see one in action. Send me a PM or e-mail when you get on a team. I'll come support ya!

San Diego has LONG been in the shadow of L.A., but not so much anymore. People from L.A. (a mere 140 miles north) come here to VACATION where I get to LIVE... Love it :clap:

ThomEmery 04-22-2012 02:34 PM

Another place to post your offer is www.cbbqa.org

jketron 04-22-2012 03:15 PM

ThomEmery, thank you for the suggestion, I didn't think to post there too. Is there CBJ room still for your upcoming event?

bbqchicken 04-22-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtbchip (Post 2025796)
I live in S.D. too. Never been to a competition. Would like to see one in action. Send me a PM or e-mail when you get on a team. I'll come support ya!

San Diego has LONG been in the shadow of L.A., but not so much anymore. People from L.A. (a mere 140 miles north) come here to VACATION where I get to LIVE... Love it :clap:

yes thats what I do. :thumb:

maybe someday in the future I would want to venture into the competition world myself :clap2:

ThomEmery 04-22-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jketron (Post 2026020)
ThomEmery, thank you for the suggestion, I didn't think to post there too. Is there CBJ room still for your upcoming event?

Filled months ago sorry

meatinc 04-24-2012 12:15 PM

Meat, Inc. will be competing in a few upcoming events -

Kristies (Orange County) - Jun 8/9/10
Pechanga (Temecula) in June 22/23

Take a look at our blog and past competitions. If we look like a team you would like to get involved with - at your own risk :loco: - then shoot me a PM and we can work out the details!

palehorse 06-18-2012 03:43 PM

meat inc...I saw them on Sat. in the I.E.

Still looking, because our team could use some help, and Pechanga isn't far at all from us.