Southern Pride question

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
What's a used SC-200-SM worth? Being electric, can it produce as good of que as their other smokers. I like the fact it can be used as a holding oven also. Thinking ahead for possible gigs.

What's it worth?

It's worth what the buyer thinks it's worth - sorry for the vague answer, but what are you willing to pay for a 10-15K cooker on the used market.

And yeah, Southern Pride cookers can and do a good job. Check your power requirements - if it's coming out of a restaurant it's probably 220.

That looks pretty good for the money, Ty, but I don't know the age and condition of the thing.

My bad!:oops: I was thinking about the SPK series...larger and different cooker. I don't, off the top of my head, know what they retail for.

Check the elements, thermostat, etc. before buying. Southern Pride can, naturally, provide the parts and support, but at a price.

I had a chance to buy a similar unit from Cookshack a year or so ago...it had been used once or twice as a warmer for convention catering...the store was letting it go for about $1300 - it was in great shape.

Good luck!

Back