PDA

View Full Version : CBJ Recertification

quarters69
01-24-2011, 04:59 PM
After you take a KCBS judging class, is it not true that you can take another one cost free to get recertified?? When i took the last class, i thought that our instructor "bunny" said that we could cost free.. I was going to take another one but they said i had to pay the $50 again. Thanks ahead of time for your help. :clap2::clap2:

PorkQPine
01-24-2011, 05:12 PM
volunteer to help at the next class:)

Ron_L
01-24-2011, 05:26 PM
As far as I know that is true.

Check with the KCBS office.

BTW, I moved this thread to Competition. It makes more sense there.

Mitch
01-24-2011, 05:47 PM
Your cbj is automatically renewed when you pay your KCBS membership dues each year.
No membership = no CBJ.

Bigdog
01-24-2011, 05:57 PM
Your cbj is automatically renewed when you pay your KCBS membership dues each year.
No membership = no CBJ.

Ladies and Gents, I give you the real cash cow of the KCBS.

quarters69
01-24-2011, 06:34 PM
I really didn't mean recertified, but just wanted to take another class to compare the one i took before. Just wanted to know if the payment was needed or they were trying to get a extra 50 bucks..

Bunny
01-24-2011, 07:29 PM
After you take a KCBS judging class, is it not true that you can take another one cost free to get recertified?? When i took the last class, i thought that our instructor "bunny" said that we could cost free.. I was going to take another one but they said i had to pay the $50 again. Thanks ahead of time for your help. :clap2::clap2:
No sir. You do NOT have to pay again. On our form we turn into KCBS it has a spot for recertification and $0 cost. You were told wrong.

Instructor Bunny :shocked:

quarters69
01-24-2011, 07:46 PM
Thanks Bunny. Hope we run into you guys this year on the road somewhere. I thought at washington you told us it was free,:becky::becky:

Bunny
01-25-2011, 07:56 AM
Thanks Bunny. Hope we run into you guys this year on the road somewhere. I thought at washington you told us it was free,:becky::becky:

If you'll be in Washington this year, we'll run into you! :-D