PDA

View Full Version : Port Saint Lucie cookoff?

parrothead
12-22-2010, 08:16 AM
I think I heard on the radio yesterday that there will be a cookoff at the Saint Lucie fairgrounds in January. Anyone have any info on this? Ia anyone attending? Would like to come by and hang out for a bit if there is anyone attending.

Rub
12-22-2010, 09:10 AM
Naples, Ft. Pierce, and Okeechobee are on the FBA calendar for January. Any of those fit the bill? I'll be at all of them. Here's the link:
http://www.flbbq.org/contest.htm

rksylves
12-22-2010, 11:05 AM
Judging Naples and Ft. Pierce. Cooking Okeechobee.

With a lot of luck I'll have the new trailer for Okeechobee. Ordering it next week!!

Russ

Ford
12-22-2010, 01:18 PM
Question on Okeechobee, It says they have 220 power. Do they also have 110?

parrothead
12-22-2010, 05:06 PM
I will have to listen to the radio again and get more info. Fort pierce is jsut north of me. Thanks for the link.

parrothead
12-30-2010, 08:30 AM
It has to be the one in fort pierce that I have heard on the radio. I am going to try and get there unless my parents are going to be in town that weekend.

Fishiest1
12-30-2010, 09:46 AM
Planning on heading to a couple of these to spectate and learn. If anyone needs some help, I would be happy to take orders and learn. I have a BWS Fatboy, Lang Patio, 16' trailer etc at my disposal if needed. Just don't have the experience or know how to pull one of these off .

BKBBQ
01-05-2011, 07:24 PM
looks like i have permission to come to ft pierce for the cowboy pigout.any suggestions for a carolina cook so there wont be any surprises.do you think it will be worth it to vend at all or should we just stick to the comp.john anderson concert and rodeo i am sure there will be lots of people there.look forward to meeting some new faces i will bring some good shine too stop by and see us.

BKBBQ
01-07-2011, 11:03 AM
we will be bringing one of the crew from www.bbqsuperstars.com (http://www.bbqsuperstars.com) with us also i am sure he will have his camera ready to put up some interviews and sights.they are trying to do some good things for q.check out the website and try to welcome them for their first fla comp.